Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 30 - Helping out around the house

Connor loves to help out with the family chores. He makes these times much more enjoyable since he is so curious and funny about it.  He loves to clean the floors and does a great job sweeping with his belly during his inchworm crawl =)  He loves to help vacuum and chases me around everywhere that I go, he will even pull the chord out and bring it over to me when I am ready to move to another room!



Connor helps mow the lawn and rake the leaves.



Connor's absolute favorite job is to help fold (and unfold) the laundry.



Now that he is standing he loves to help change the sheets on the bed and helps tuck them in on the bottom. He even likes to help clean the toilets but I try to keep him away from that job!

No comments:

Post a Comment