Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 for 21 - Dressing and Undressing

Connor has always been good at helping get dressed, but now he is becoming more independent and wants to do it on his own. He is much better at the undressing part, but is now able to zip his own coats if I get it started for him. He has recently learned to take is shirt off. He has been able to get his arms out of the sleeves for quite a while, but now learned to take the shirt off over his head. Luckily he has only done it at home or at Grammy's so far, but I figure it is only a matter of time before he starts removing clothing in public. Last week when I put him in for his nap he was not falling asleep.. I could hear him kicking around about half hour later so I looked in the video monitor and saw that he was taking his shirt off. Now, normally I wouldn't mind, but this was the coldest day of fall so far and we had not turned the heat on yet. I went up and put a new shirt on him, came back downstairs and again watched in the monitor. Connor was taking his shirt off again and throwing it back on the floor. We went through this one more time until I gave up. He is such a silly boy =) The shirt is one thing, but I know we will be in big trouble once he learns to take his pants and diaper off!


No comments:

Post a Comment