Monday, October 1, 2012

31 for 21 - Down Syndrome Awareness

Here we go again! I cannot believe that it is already October 1, 2012. The year is flying by. Once again, I am going to try posting every day in the month of October to help raise awareness for Down Syndrome.  31 posts for Trisomy 21.  Before Connor was born 2 years and 9 months ago, I did not know much about Down Syndrome at all, but now I cannot imagine my life without knowing what an amazing miracle it is. Connor makes me smile every single day and helps me remember what a blessing each day is. I love this little guy and the joy he brings our family and look forward to sharing our journey with you. Stay tuned =)                                             

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment