Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Down Syndrome Awareness - Day 1

October has arrived. The temperature is falling, the leaves are changing colors, Pa's pool has been closed for the season. and it is Down Syndrome Awareness month. The past 2 years I have joined with many bloggers around the world in writing something about Down Syndrome each day in the month of October to help spread awareness and show all our readers how awesome someone with Down Syndrome can be! I have been thinking about it a lot over the last few weeks and trying to find a way to have time to write each day, but at this point I am not sure it is going to be possible. My days are filled with doctor's visits for 3 kids, a full time job, full time taxi driver for 3 kids, and a baby who does not like to sleep very often. I am going to do my best to post something each day; most likely a picture of my amazing son, Connor. Connor inspires me everyday and I hope these pictures show you 31 + reasons why I love my little boy with Down Syndrome.

So proud of himself with his gymnastics trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment