Friday, August 2, 2013

Here We Go Again

Well it has certainly been a while since I posted! Just over 6 months actually. Just looked back and I last wrote about Connor's third birthday. We have been extremely busy! Connor started school and has made huge gains. He is walking and basically running now. He is starting to say many new sounds and even has a few words. He is finally saying "mama" and not just when whining! We welcomed baby Nathan into the family and are getting adjusted to life with 3 kiddos. As I said, we are definitely busy. Makayla finished up Kindergarten and is going to be a 1st grader in less than a month. I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be six next month! Where does the time go. Everyone is always telling me how fast it goes by, and I am learning that it really does. Makayla and Connor are the most amazing big sister and big brother to Nate. The are both helpful in taking care of him, love to hold him and help give baths, and always want to share their toys. Wonder how long that will last?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment